Sunday, January 9, 2011

Allah's Gift : Alhamdulillah...

ALHAMDULILLAH...

i just checked the result and i was confused at first.
then siti, my roomate ASSISTED me to comfirm the result.

and...
i was trembling and knelled down saying
"Alhamdulillah... u have granted my wish."

 PMS : 4.0



I owe a great bunch of thanks to all my friends and my parents for all the help and support they gave me..


to: 

Siti Khadijah Kamaruzaman

Shazwani Adnan

Nurul Insyirah Abd Razak

sharifah Bazilah Syed Burhanudin

Farah Illyana Azmi

Mohd Ezarul Hisyam Abd Ghani
.
.
.
 and to all of my friends who has been helping me with notes, and all the handouts. 
This is all OUR hardworks.

I pray that all of you will achieve success in everything you do and receive abundant of happiness throughout your life.

i love you all.

and 
.
.
.
  

I LOVE MY PARENTS. 
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS PRAYER FOR MY SUCCESS.
AND THANKS FOR BELIEVING IN ME.


THANK YOU ALLAH.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation che'nul!tumpang happy 4 u.

blossom said...

thanks non.. alhamdulillah.. =)

Lala said...

Tahniah nul!!! Very proud of u!!

awall udinn'ALFIE'starr said...

congratz!!haa nama last tuh penting..hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...