Monday, January 17, 2011

unintended ignorance...


I’ve always wanted to remember all the memories in my life. Yeah. i mean all. the hell yeah! and hell nooo! ones. But i was oblivious to keep my eyes and my heart open to those which back then i thought insignificant (in my life and that affect others). i happened to ask myself, why can’t i not at least remember the event ‘she’ mentioned? Or was i foolishly being ignorance to the people around me? Of how they felt and what they thought. (And worst, i don't know what was i thinking back then.)


I want to say to all the honourable people who have walked, or still walking, or just passing by or maybe just peeped into my life that...


I AM SORRY.


I am sorry for the memories which i clumsily ignored.


I am sorry for being inappropriately unappreciative for the memories that are completely gone no matter how much i try hard to catch it.


I am sorry for the thoughts of my unbearable and disgraceful mind of ignorance of those beautiful memories you have kept for many many years thinking it was beautiful AND I WASN’T THINKING THE SAME. 


I am sorry that i am not the person like you who is constantly being aware of your surroundings, friends, and the atmosphere. 


I am sorry for i had mistreated any of you (some of you, or all of you) that always think i am a good friend. I am not.


I am sorry for who i am that makes you feel unbearably hurt and thwarted.


i purposely write this for i realised one thing that ‘Sharifah Bazilah’ mentioned in her blog. I realised that my significant memories might not be the same with other’s even though that person has the same occurrences of events which i was one of the characters. 

And somehow i feel really really bad for i wasn’t being able to appreciate or at least see the same thing she feels (of going out and hanging out together). 



Once i read her entry, i was thinking why that particular event doesn’t come and make sense to me at all? At least a little bit here and there. But none. 


What i think is significant to me might not be a yes to others.

What i feel is not important to me might be important to others.  


Thanks to all of you who always be there when i need you.

Thanks to all of you who always and still believe that i can change the world.
Haha. (that’s sarcastic, really). And i know i can’t.


Thanks to those who has been supporting me and accept me for who i am. (even though you know i’m not a good friend).

Thanks to all of you for every moment that made me laughed, cried and sobered and everything you’ve given me. Cause you made me stronger. =)

Thanks to all of you who take me for who i am and love me for who i am not.


Thanks to whoever you are. You know when you know.

2 comments:

myconscience said...

hye there. miss blossom?

yeah i was browsing something about seafood. and somehow i got directed to your blog.

anyways, i keep on reading. and to be honest, i like your entries. i can tell that you write your heart out, sincerely.

so keep on writing.

ouh and thanks for your entry about those clams and all sort of sea creatures. lol

Buzzy said...

ainnul, i'm honoured 2 be mentioned in ur post..hehe..

it's just happen that i can remember too many stuff, not that u r ignorant or anything. i can still remember the littlest things 6 years back when we first known each other. don't worry.

you can read my post 'the elephant side of me'. ur name is mentioned there too..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...